Electrostimulator with biofeedback:
2-channel EMG biofeedback, 2 channel Stimulator NMS and 2 STD channels with stimulation of both channels, display TFT color, wireless connection (Bluetooth) NeuroTrac program.
Includes 8 adhesive electrodes and wireless software kit (licence, wireless dongle, leaflet).
- New and improved touch screen full color. The new interface is easy to use, offers all the necessary explanations to manage the unit and allows the interactive learning anywhere, from how put the execution of graphics EMG electrodes and many other useful tools.
- Pre-set programs for the treatment of incontinence, sporty and muscular development and neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- Specially designed for portable device serve for physiotherapists. Suitable for personal training in a clinic or at home (with guidance).
- 2-channel EMG (biofeedback) combined with 2 channels of NMES (stimulation).
- 2 STD (stimulation induced by EMG) channels with stimulation in 2 channels.
- Simple operation of one or multiple phase: the multiple phase allows you to combine EMG/ETS/STIM in one program.
- Multilingual TFT display and directions for EMG biofeedback.
- Manual and automatic control of threshold.
- Biological feedback between stimulation (indication of fatigue and muscle activity when the muscle stimulation is used).
- Standalone device that can also be used with established multilingual programs.
- Now with connectivity Bluetooth! The unit shipped up to 10 meters wireless data to the computer program.
- For home users: generates and prints comprehensive daily reports on the evolution of the patient offering readings (2-channel) of the averages for activity/rest, maximum values, time of onset and relaxation of muscle contraction, deviations of activity and rest, and mA average current (with optional software).
- It serves both learning tool for the patient as for the clinician with an emphasis on the improvement of the therapeutic techniques during the use of EMG and neuromuscular stimulation.
- 4 AA batteries (no need connection to the mains).
- Dual channel EMG
- EMG range: from 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (extended)
- Sensitivity: 0, l μV RMS
- Accuracy: 4% of μV +/-0.3 microvolts at 200 Hz
- Band selective filter: wide band 3dB,
- a wide: 18 Hz +/-4 Hz up to 370 Hz +/-10% of the indices under 235 microvolts. 10 Hz +/-3 Hz up to 370 Hz +/-10% higher than 235 microvolt indices
- b. close: 100 Hz +/-5% up to 370 Hz +/-10%
- 1.5 notch filter: 50 Hz (for Canada - 60 Hz) - 33 dB (0, 1% accuracy)
- Coefficient of decrease of the signal cofasica: minimum 130 dB @ 50 Hz
- Periods of work / rest: 2-99 seconds
- Number of trials: 2-99
- 2 channel Stimulator.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA 500 ohm load - mA real if will be lower than that specified by electrode impedance: 1000 ohm load (electrodes in poor condition) if the maximum value will be limited by 75 mA, in the event of a 1500 ohm load the maximum value will be limited by 50 mA.
- Type: constant current, maximum voltage output 70 volts + 5 / - 10 volts.
- Type of waveform: symmetrical, rectangular, biphasic with the average electrical zero constant current
- Selectable pulse width: 50-450 μs (2% accuracy)
- Selection of the pulse frequency: 2-100 Hz (2% accuracy)
- Periods of work / rest: 2-99 seconds
- Time from 1-99 minutes
- Linear acceleration time: 0.1 to 9.9 seconds
- Present and planned treatment programs
- Automatic output determination of electrode desconectacion open 0.5 mA.
Batteries: 4 x AA battery indication down to 5.4 volts +/-0.2 Volt, off
automatic when the voltage is lower than the low battery indication. Change
immediately the batteries! The device turns off automatically when not in use (energy savings):
for example, if you are configuring parameters and do not press any
button for one minute, it while pacing mode (display of)
Home) and all channels show 0 mA.
Estimated average duration of the batteries (800 mAh standard, alkaline):
a MyoPlus2 Pro: 12 to 16 hours in STIM-mode, 25 hours in EMG mode.
b. MyoPlus4 Pro: 8 to 16 hours in STIM-mode, 25 hours in EMG mode.
Environment for use conditions:
De+10 to + 30 degrees Celsius. Humidity 0 - 90%.
Storage and transport conditions:
From - 10 to + 50 degrees Celsius. 0 - 90% humidity.
Dimensions: Length 150 mm, width 89 mm, 35 mm Fund
Unit MyoPlus2: 0.16 kg (without battery)